Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Actiivity 18 : My Zoho experience

The page "Welcome to Zoho Writer" keeps popping up, even when I click on the New button! I want to get a blank sheet with a cursor so I can type my document in Zoho Writer.

Now the cursor come up, first on the centred Blue header, but finally on the top of the page, so I am typing this to see what happens next.

I want to change the font from the default (?) Verdana, but even though I select from the dropdown menu Book antiqua, it keeps on going back to the default.

Ahh, I must highlight first, then choose the font. Now what?

Explored the Emotions button. I think I have attached the symbols "Yell" for the first paragraph and "Undecided" for the second. They appeared, then disappeared, so are they there?

Also found it disconcerting that I am merrily typing away and sometimes I find the "Loading" message appear and then my typing is disembodied from where I was typing and it appears at the top of the page! Have noticed the cursor appears at the top of the page then, and I have to reposition the cursor where I want it to be.

Enough already, must post this to my blog.


No comments: